Memorial Day Weekend Fitness & Pool Hours
Saturday, May 23, 2015:
Pool 6AM - 11AM (Lap swimming only) Fitness Center 8AM - 11AM
Sunday, May 24, 2015:
Pool 8AM - 11AM (Lap swimming only) Fitness Center 8AM - 11AM
Please note that the Front Desk will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
Monday, May 25, 2015: YWCA will be CLOSED
Looking for a rich summer experience for your elementary or middle school student?
Try Camp Funkist where we tailor our programming to meet the needs of children of all ages. New for 2015:
- Re-designed Travel Camp program incorporating youth development activities, career exploration and, of course, fun summer trips!
- Fit Camp for the middle school student looking to focus on health and wellness
- Musical Theater Program with integrated arts programming that unites our music, dance and visual arts activities in two great camp shows!
- More free swim time
- Focused sports component designed by Backyard Sports specifically for Camp Funkist, Learn more - click here.
- Learn about our specialists, click here
- For our calendar featuring weekly special activities, click here.
Questions? Contact the Camp Office at (914) 949-6227 x168 or via email: email@example.com
Share our Living Green presentation with a friend.
Adopt green practices
Each year, the YWCA's Children's Learning Center shares science projects aimed at building sustainable practices for every day living.
Reduse, reuse and recycle... from products such as newspapers to duct tape.
In addition, there is vibrant learning around energy and conservation.
See classroom projects at our online science exhibit at the YWCA's FB page
Learn more about the Children's Learning Center curriculum
for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
Call our Office to set up a tour at (914) 949-6227 x142.
Please join us every Thursday in May to help raise money for the YWCA White Plains & Central Westchester.
Visit Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza – and 20% of dine-in and carry out sales will be donated to the YWCA. Remember to mention “YWCA” to your server. Enjoy a delicious dinner and raise money at the same time! Click here to see flyer.
Thank you for supporting the mission and work of the YWCA at its annual "In the Company of Women" luncheon on Friday, May 8, 2015.
We look forward to seeing you again next year!